Minicruise to Panarea & Stromboli - Aeolian Islands
The island of Panarea is very famous for its fine architecture and the patronage of the international jet-set, and Stromboli, the island of a characteristic conical shape, is dominated by a perpetually active volcano.
Departure by coach with Tour Leader to the port of Milazzo and proceeding on board a private-owned motorboat towards Panarea.
Visit from the sea of the Calajunco Bay and the small Zimmari Beach. Leisure time ashore to visit a typical village, or to enjoy the beach and have lunch in a local restaurant (extra).
Back on board again and sail around the rocks in front of Panarea. Transfer to Stromboli to land for a tour of the island until sunset. Return on board and visit from the sea of the "Sciara del Fuoco", with its spectacular explosions weather permitting.
Eco-tax to be paid on board not included. Return in the late evening depending on sunset time.
Recommended clothing: wind jacket, hat, bathing suit, towel and sunscreen lotion.
- Admire the Sciara del Fuoco from the sea and spot the explosion from the crater
- Take a walking tour in Stromboli before sunset time
- Explore the chic Panarea for shopping
- Relax on your tour to the Aeolian Islands with private motor boat
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Italian
- Duration: 13 to 14 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, Italian
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 5 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tour Leader
- Transportation by bus and boat
- Meals and drinks
- Pick-up is also available in the areas of Taormina by the sea, Giardini Naxos, Recanati and Letojanni. Please contact SAT Group at +39 0942 24653 or firstname.lastname@example.org (opening hours: 08:30-13:00 /16:00 -19:30) to reconfirm the excursion the day before and to get more information about the closest pick-up point.