Delicious Street Food Walking & Tasting Tour in Palermo
This 3 hours tour starts at 10.30. During this tour you will appreciate the street food in the old markets of the historical centre of Palermo which represent a true mixture of culture, customs and food tradition.
Capo Market and Vucciria Market are the oldest and most popular areas of Palermo in which the richness of the artistic treasures of Palermo blend with the gastronomy and street food all around.
You will have the opportunity to taste some specialties from Palermo including the distinctive flavors of the "Sfincione" (dough topped with onion, cheese, bread crumbs, tomato and oregano), "Panelle" (fried chickpea flour), "Crocché" (potatoes crochettes), "Arancine" stuffed with meat or butter (ball of rice stuffed), "Caponata" (eggplants with tomatoes, capers, onions and olives) and a little "Cannolo" (dessert filled with a cream containing ricotta).
The tour starts at the entrance of the historical centre, but if you arrive in Palermo on a cruise ship we can arrange a free pick up from the port.
- Historical center of Palermo
- Your tour guided will point out the interesting attractions of Palermo for future tours
- Enjoy the delicious tasting of the street foods
- Venture through the Old Markets of Capo and Vucciria
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFree pick up service only for passenger of cruise ship
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Local guide
- Drink (water or glass of wine or beer or coca cola)
- Food tasting
- Free pick up service only for passenger of cruise ship
- Entrance fees (Church, Museum etc)
- Souvenir photos , (available to purchase)
- Gratuities tips
- Markets are open every day, also on sunday or holidays
- Passengers arriving by cruise ship must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Market closes at 2:00 pm
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.