Your Christmas in Rome Walking Tour
Join us on this walking tour to uncover the magic of Rome and learn so much about Christmas traditions of Rome!
Your guided tour will commence with a stroll through the high-end shopping district of Rome, where all the boutiques are beautifully decorated for Christmas.
Your tour will continue to the very centre of Rome to admire the stunning Piazza Colonna and Galleria Sordi. Listen to your guide’s Christmas-themed commentary as you wander the narrow streets to the Pantheon, and then to the Christmas market at Piazza Navona, the most spectacular square of Rome.
Stop in Piazza Navona to have a slice of Roman Christmas cake (panettone) and a cup of hot chocolate (included in the price). At the piazza Navona, your guide will give you ample time to take photos, ask questions, take a little break or buy presents at the traditional Christmas shops for your friends and family back home.
From piazza Navona, your guide will take you to the last stop of this tour, the Vatican, Saint Peter’s Square. Marvel at the most stunning, world-famous Nativity Scene in Rome as your tour ends, and soak up the atmosphere of this truly magnificent place.
At 5:15pm you will meet your guide. The tour will begin at 5:30pm and the first stop will be the wonderful shopping district. Next stop will be the Piazza Colonna, then onto the Galleria Sordi.
We will then find ourselves in the heart of Rome. Then we will move onto the Pantheon. Christmas Market will be where you can enjoy some shopping. Moving on to the Piazza Navona. Ending our festive tour at the Vatican, St.Peters Square.
BOOK NOW FOR CHRISTMAS 2019!
- Panettone & hot chocolate tasting included
- Off the beaten path
- Evening tour (all lights are on)
- Local expert guide
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Available from the 8th of December 2019
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Panettone & hot chocolate tasting
- Local expert guide
- Personal expenses
- Suitable clothing for an evening tour is recommended.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear.