Trastevere and Campo De’ Fiori Craft Beer Tour
Taste a different Rome!
Come and taste the best beers crafted in Rome with a guide introducing you to the Italian Craft Beer World! The tour takes place in Trastevere and Campo de’Fiori districts with its narrow streets flanked with small restaurants, pubs, birrerias.
You will taste a variety of beers delighting your palate eating special homemade chips to be paired with one of the special beers.
- Taste the first 2 beers in 2 very special beer caverns in a very authentic atmosphere
- Enjoy a variety of beers: the ipa, the ale, the amber and get to know the new tendencies
- Visit Open Baladin, the Temple of the Craft Beer, and delight your palate eating special homemade chips to be paired with one of their special beers
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Over 18s only
- The tour is every Monday from 8:00 p m
- Easy CancellationCancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled tour are subject to a 50% penalty fee. No-show or cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled tour are subject to a 100% penalty fee. All tickets are purchased in advance and therefore are non-refundable.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 4 Italian Craft Beers
- Your own dedicated expert tour guide/beer sommelier
- A taste of homemade chips
- Other services not mentioned
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.