The Ghosts of Rome Private Tour
In The Eternal City, there are places where the stories of both the living and the dead intersect and where many ghosts have been sighted.
Esoteric places that only Rome, with its thousand years of history, can offer. Are you ready for a truly unusual tour among the most suggestive corners of Rome? Our qualified and licensed tour guide will lead you through alleys, squares and streets to discover all the places where the most famous ghosts of the city usually appear.
You will get to know the stories of the Roman ghosts and their legends!
- Campo de’ Fiori
- Enjoy the original Ghosts of Rome tour with your private guide
- Discover esoteric places where ghosts have been seen
- Admire Sant’Angelo Bridge, the Pantheon, Navona Square, the Jewish Ghetto and Campo de’Fiori.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group price of for 1 - 5 people
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Easy CancellationCancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled tour are subject to a 50% penalty fee. No-show or cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled tour are subject to a 100% penalty fee. All tickets are purchased in advance and therefore are non-refundable.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Your own dedicated, expert, local and professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tour concludes at Campo de’ Fiori Square
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
- Can accommodate for larger groups please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.