The Best of Rome Walking Private Tour
Are you ready to unveil an open-air museum? Let yourself be led by our guide through the wonders of Rome, its most famous monuments, learn about traditions, legends and interesting anecdotes.
Unveil the history of the Fontana di Trevi and the Roman aqueduct, enter the Pantheon to discover the secrets of what was once the largest dome in the world, while listening to ghost stories and admiring the painter Raphael’s tomb.
- Make a wish at the Trevi Fountain
- Admire Navona Square, and the Fountain of Four rivers and learn about the stories and the legends with the commentary of your private tour guide
- Enter the Pantheon, discover its secrets and admire the tomb of the painter Raphael
- Stroll through the typical winding cobblestone alleys of Rome’s historic center
- Admire Trevi Fountain, the largest and most famous fountain in Italy, where tossing a coin is a must!
- Enjoy Spanish Steps with its 18th century atmosphere created by the coloured buildings
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The group price is for 1 - 4 people
- The Pantheon is closed on Saturdays for mass. If your tour takes place on a Saturday, you will listen to explanation about the Pantheon from the outside
- Available every day and evening
- Easy CancellationCancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled tour are subject to a 50% penalty fee. No-show or cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled tour are subject to a 100% penalty fee. All tickets are purchased in advance and therefore are non-refundable.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- A stroll through the backstreets of the historic center of Rome
- Your own dedicated, expert and licensed tour guide art historian
- Other services not mentioned
- Entry to the Vatican Museums, Pantheon, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Gardens is permitted only to appropriately dressed visitors. Low cut or sleeveless clothing, shorts, miniskirts and hats are not allowed.
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
- For any additional people wanting to take part in this activity, the fee will be 10.50 EURO per person. Please contact us to add any additional participants to your booking.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1