The Best of Rome: Exclusive Walking Tour with Tour Guide and Actors
Only with this tour, you can live an extraordinary journey back in time.
Learn about the most famous sites of the Eternal City and get to meet the Borgias, Michelangelo, Raffaello, Caravaggio and other protagonists of Rome's history, thanks to a fantastic cast of professional actors in costume who, with our expert tour guide, help you unveil the secrets of the characters of the past. The history lives for you…in front of you!
Live the excitement of meeting the main protagonists of Renaissance and Baroque Rome in the most beautiful and fascinating parts of the city. During this unique journey, our tour guide and our professional actors in period costume, reveal the treasures of the Eternal City and give life to history’s most important characters.
Enjoy an authentic ‘promenade’ theatre performance that takes place in the midst of your small group as you walk around. A truly genuine experience where you not only feast your eyes but come face-to-face with Michelangelo, Raphael, Caravaggio, Francesco Borromini, Gianlorenzo Bernini and the infamous Borgia Pope Alexander VI with Cesare and Lucrezia Borgia.
Travel back in time with our guide and actors and admire the extraordinary sites: Fontana di Trevi, Nicola Salvi’s masterpiece, where water is the star of the show; the Pantheon, the mysterious temple built by Marcus Agrippa; Piazza della Minerva; the external of the church of Sant’Agostino; Piazza Navona with Bernini’s Fountain of four rivers.
This tour offers you a most engaging experience, thanks to our professional staff of guides, actors, writers and directors who bring together a live theatre, using Rome’s wonders as a stage.
- Piazza Navona and Fountain of four rivers.
- St Agostino church
- Pantheon with ice-cream stop
- Piazza di pietra
- Via del Corso
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish steps
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- This Tour is available from the end of May to October
- Live GuideEnglish
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accesible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- 2 hours guided tours
- Typical Italian gelato (ice cream)
- Hire of ‘Whisper’ wireless audio headset
- Live theatre performance during the walk, with a team of seven professional actors
- Your own dedicated, expert, local and professional art historian guide (max 25 pax/tour guide)
- Entrance fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
17:45 Appointment Piazza di Spagna (Spanish steps), n.78 – in front of Missoni shop
18:00 Departure Time
Highlights: - Spanish steps - Trevi Fountain - Via del Corso - Piazza di Pietra - Pantheon with ice-cream stop - St Agostino church - Piazza Navona and Fountain of Four Rivers.
20:00 Concludes at Piazza Navona (Navona Square)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking