Small Group Traditional Pasta & Tiramisu Making Cooking Class
The most memorable, fun, and hands-on way to spend an evening, our Rome pasta-making class gives you a chance to enjoy a true, Roman experience. There’s nothing like a home-cooked, Italian meal, especially when it’s been prepared with the help of a professional chef, and enjoyed in a beautiful Roman gourmet restaurant. This is an experience that only “real Romans” (and friends of local chefs) usually get to have.n
Led by a professional Chef, the cooking class will be held in an elegant gourmet restaurant, a few steps away from Piazza Navona, one of the most beautiful areas of the Baroque Rome. Wear your apron, and get to work making pasta from scratch: mixing the dough, shaping it, then cooking it and adding meats, vegetables, and sauces. You’ll also learn how to make tiramisù, Italy’s most beloved custard dessert.n
When your dishes are finished, you’ll settle in at a table and enjoy a wine-accompanied meal of your own creation.
- Enjoy your handmade dishes at the end of your class
- Enjoy a true Roman experience!
- Prepare traditional Roman pasta dishes with the help of an Italian chef
- Learn techniques and tips on how to make pasta from scratch
- Learn to make Italy's favorite Tiramisu
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour Start Time: 16:00
- Tour End Time: 18:00
- This tour is available: Everyday
- Dinner with your own pasta, drinks and dessert
- Hands-on instruction from your chef
- Drinks to accompany your meal, including wine
- Cook hat and apron
- All cooking ingredients
- for safety reasons sauces are not cooked directly by the participants
Please be at the meeting point 15 min. before departure time.