Small Group Tour of Colosseum with Arena Entrance
Prepare yourself for a very unforgettable visit to the Colosseum! You will enter the Colosseum through a special entrance, where the gladiators used to enter the Colosseum before their infamous combats.
Your group will literally follow in the footsteps of the Gladiators in this small group tour. What makes this express tour of the Colosseum really stand out?
You will get to stand on the central stage of the Colosseum, otherwise known as the arena, which is open only to those with a special reservation.
Of course, your small group (max 24 participants) will tour in the company of an entertaining licensed guide.
You will meet your guide and group at our office nearby the Colosseum. Here you will get to know the rest of your small friendly group (average 16 participants) and be introduced to your enthusiastic guide.
Your guide is fully licensed and an expert in Ancient Roman history as well as archaeology. You will be in great hands as you leave our office and make your way to the Colosseum. Walking straight past the long line you will head to a special reserved entrance of the Colosseum.
Prepare to make your triumphal entrance to the Colosseum just as the Gladiators did more than 2000 years ago. You will step out directly onto the Colosseum's central stage! What better place to hear your guide's electric tales of the combats and spectacles that once took place in the Colosseum than on the arena itself.
The remainder of your 2 hours tour will be spent visiting the two main levels of the Colosseum, whilst your guide continues to fascinate you with the vivid history of the Colosseum and life in Ancient Rome. Learn everything you ever wanted to know about the Colosseum and experience this must-see site as never before!
- Enter the Colosseum through a special entrance, where the gladiators used to enter
- Learn about the history, characters and events of Ancient Rome
- Skip the line with priority entrance tickets for the Colosseum
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Tour Starting Time : 10.00 a.m.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the tour start time
- Live GuideEnglish
- Disability ServicesNot Wheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 1 hour and 30 minutes guide
- Headsets (over 8 pax)
- Skip the line tickets with arena entrance
- Gratuities (recommended)
Every day meeting at 10.00 a.m
- This tour is suitable for Solo Travelers, Couples and Children
- Comfortable walking shoes is essential
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.