Small Group Rome Segway Tour
Private Small group Rome Segway Tours are the best way to explore the Eternal City. A Segway is a two-wheeled electric vehicle with the function of self-balance. It is completely Eco-friendly and produces very little noise. Riding standing up on a Segway makes you taller than the people around you and it gives you the feeling as if you were back in the arenas in the Ancient Roman.
Fun and Time-saving
Normally managed by professional tour operators, private small group Rome Segway Tour enables you to reach as many attractions as possible in a pace much faster than a walking tour. The frustration during a traffic jam on a bus tour and/or the exhaustion caused by a walking tour are a thing of the past once you opt for a small group Rome Segway tour. Moreover, thanks to the function of self-balance and the protection gears provided by the tour operator, Segway is relatively safe. Won’t you feel like a brave Roman soldier on a Segway?
Efficient, Convenient & Educational through all the attractions
During a brief orientation, your private tour guide/tour operator provides you a set of earphones that will enable you to block out the surrounding noise while listening to the introduction presented to you throughout the whole tour. Along your journey in the Eternal City, you will be mesmerised by the colourful stories of the Colosseum where gladiator battles were fought, or awed by the impressive views over the entire Roman Forum while on the Capitoline Hill, one of the Seven Hills of Rome, or be tested for your courage to telling the truth or not by placing your hand in the Mouth of Truth in the Church of Santa Maria. Next, you will be riding your Segway circling in Circus Maximum just like those Roman soldiers did on their Roman Chariots. Famous piazzas like Piazza Navona and Piazza di Spagna, or famous fountains like Trevi Fountain are on the itinerary as well. However, Spanish Steps will be a challenge. The safest way is to leave your Segway to your guide to take care of while climbing Spanish Steps to take beautiful photos.
A one-of-a-kind experience
The Eternal City is so brimming with treasures, fun, and pride that millions of tourists each year are flocking here. What a more unique and innovative way to experience the throbbing excitement than gliding through the major attractions on a private small group Rome Segway tour? Indeed, it surely will be an unforgettable and one-of -a kind of travel experience.
Tаkе a ѕеgwау tоur аrоund thе vаrіоuѕ fаmоuѕ ріаzzаѕ lіkе Pіаzzа Nаvоnа аnd Pіаzzа dі Sраgnа, оr ѕееk оut thе bеаutіful fоuntаіnѕ lіkе thе fаmоuѕ Trеvі Fоuntаіn. Vіѕіtіng thе mаjоr ѕіghtѕ аѕ раrt оf a ѕmаll, tіght grоuр оf Sеgwау rіdеrѕ іѕ a trulу mеmоrаblе еxреrіеnсе-іt іѕ a nеw-fаnglеd аnd unique wау tо еxрlоrе a сіtу thаt'ѕ juѕt brіmmіng wіth trеаѕurеѕ аnd thrоbbіng wіth еxсіtеmеnt. Thе bоnuѕ? Yоu саn рrоbаblу соvеr аll thе mаjоr ѕіtеѕ іn оnе dау, сарріng іt оff wіth a nісе dіnnеr оr nіghtсар аt оnе оf thоѕе trеndу bаrѕ іn Trаѕtеvеrе.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- 3 hour Segway tour of Imperial Rome’s glorious monuments: the Colosseum, Circus Maximus, the road of the Roman Forum, Capitol hill and many more ancient monuments, temples and aqueducts along the way.
- Expert guidance at each location from your local, English-speaking guide.
- Small-group segway tour of up to 8 participants ensures personalised attention and extra safety from your guide.
- First time on a Segway? Not to worry! Our half hour orientation session before the start of each tour will give you all the practice you need to feel comfortable on a Segway in no time.
- Great Photo opportunities of Rome’s iconic sites and breathtaking, panoramic views of the Roman forum and ancient city which you can easily reach on your segway.
- A Perfect Segway Experience that will leave you with a Segway Smile.
- For an additional €20, we will provide you with a GoPro Hero4 so you can capture all the unforgettable memories of your time in Rome. You can bring your own memory card or we can provide one for an extra €25.
- Segways are appropriate for most people aged 16 to 70 years.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Please bring proof of identification with your confirmation voucher.
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos).
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
Average Rating For
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
4 / 5.0