Small Group Roman Food Tour
Genuine Roman cuisine with local guides through Campo de’ Fiori and Trastevere where food is one of the Italians’ greatest passions, especially of the Romans. With our English-speaking Roman guide, you will surely enjoy the true traditional recipes. Ten different dishes that will definitely make you love Italian cuisine.
A fun and surprising tour that brings you to say “Hurray Italian cuisine!”
- Savour a real creamy Roman cappuccino with a freshly-baked cornetto
- Enjoy a fragrant Roman pizza made with the long-leavening technique
- Be amazed by the aromas coming from the cake shops, the bakeries and the delicatessens on the way between Campo de’ Fiori and Trastevere
- Taste Italian salame, cheese and mozzarella as well as the true Roman ‘porchetta’ roast pig
- Eat a real ‘cannolo’ pastry and try the typical cookies of a Roman bakery
- Relish a Roman ‘supplì’ rice ball with its melting cheese and crunchy exterior
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled tour are subject to a 50% penalty fee. No-show or cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled tour are subject to a 100% penalty fee. All tickets are purchased in advance and therefore are non-refundable.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tasting of 10 different types of foods
- Half a bottle of still or sparkling water
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1