Skip the Line - Borghese Gardens & Gallery
This skip the line entrance to the Borghese Gallery! You'll visit one of Rome’s most interesting and aristocratic villas.
Gain your Skip-the-Line entrance to the Borghese Gallery and be surrounded by pure beauty. Visit the Borghese Gallery, housed in the former Villa Borghese, the country retreat of Cardinal Scipione Borghese. He was an eager patron of Bernini and avid collector of works by Caravaggio, who is well represented by his collection of works such as "Boy with a Basket of Fruit", "St Jerome Writing", "Sick Bacchus" and others.
Other paintings worthy admiring include Titian's Sacred and Profane Love, Raphael's Entombment of Christ and works by Peter Paul Rubens and Federico Barocci. The collection also features marble sculptures, world-known for their perfection such as "Rape of Proserpine", "Apollo and Daphne", "David" by Bernini and the sensual "Pauline Bonaparte" by Antonio Canova.
After visiting the museum, you will be taken for an enchanting walk through the Borghese Gardens (Villa Borghese), a park loved by all the Romans and a real oasis in the heart of the Eternal City. The tour will end with an unforgettable view from atop the Pincio Terrace.
- Witness one of the most incredible art collection in the world
- See paintings by Caravaggio, Raphael, Titian
- View statues by Bernini and Canova
- Have one of the best views of Rome, from the Pincio Terrace
- Take a lovely walk in
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The tour does not operate on the first Sunday of each month
- Tour departs daily from Tuesdays to Sundays at 9.00am
- Children from 0-3 are free of charge
- Pick-up servicePick up from centrally-located hotels.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Borghese Gallery
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick and drop off
- Anything not mentioned on inclusions
- No revealing clothing should be worn and shoulders should be well covered
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks
- The tour starts at 9 am. Please send an e-mail to us at least 24 hours beforehand to receive your pickup time. Hotel pickup may be as early as one hour prior to tour start time. Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pickup time. If your hotel or accommodation is not served, please reach the I Love Rome office in via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, opposite the Grand Hotel, Metro A Line, stop Repubblica.
- On Saturdays this tour is bilingual (English and German)
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1