Segway Grand City Tour at Night
This is going to be 3 hours experience at night! We meet at Campo de' Fiori, a mystical square used by the Church for burning heretics and witches. Now used by Romans to rip off tourists.
In a small group, you explore the central area of the city. Rome is so big that to ride Segway is a must if you don’t want to spend day and night of walking.
Beside of the must-see of Rome like Colosseum, Vatican, Trevi Fountain or Spanish Steps, you are going to explore hidden gems of Rome such as mannerist Turtle Fountain or imposing Palazzo Farnese. Rome is not about what has been done in the past but what we do now.
We show you the best coffee in town, we tell you how to find the best gelato or pizza, where to grab a drink at night and where to go to meet nice people.
- Start and end in the real heart of the town
- Experience the city with honest local guides
- Imperial Rome & Christian Rome in one Tour
- 15 km route throughout best sights of Rome
- Top 10 must-see of Rome in 3 hours at night!
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Commentary in english and another 6 languages on videoguide
- Pregnant woman cannot ride segway
- Weight limit 130 kg / 286 Lbs
- Age limit 14 years
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Raincoat in case of rain
- Gloves and jackets in the winter
- Photos taken by the guide
- Helmets and High-visibility Vest
- Bottled water
- Food & Drinks during the tour
- Personal ID will be asked before the tour
- Take comfortable shoes
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes i advance
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1