Rome in 1 Day Guided Tour with Hotel Pickup
A full day dedicated to discovering Rome with our guide and driver. The day begins with skip-the-line access to Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.
After some free time for lunch, with the skip-the-line visit the Colosseum where you can admire the first and second levels while listening to its history and that of the gladiators. Then walk through the Roman Forum and admire its ancient buildings.
- Enter the Colosseum with skip-the-line access and admire the first and second levels while listening to its history and that of the gladiators.
- Learn all about the gladiators and the emperors who decided their fates
- Walk around the first and second tiers of the Colosseum, listen to its history from your guide
- See top Roman Forum attractions: walking alone Via Sacre, The Temple of Julius Caesar, the House of the Vestal
- Optimize your time travelling by private air-conditioned car
- Enjoy some free time to stroll through the streets of Rome
- Enter the Vatican Museums with skip-the-line priority access
- Two-hour guided tour to see top Vatican attractions and admire the magnificent Sistine Chapel and the masterpieces of St. Peter’s Basilica
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Not available on Sundays and Wednesdays
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel lobby.
- Easy CancellationCancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled tour are subject to a 50% penalty fee. No-show or cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled tour are subject to a 100% penalty fee. All tickets are purchased in advance and therefore are non-refundable.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Skip-the-line access to Colosseum, Roman Forum, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- All transfers throughout the day in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Other services not mentioned
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point. Please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security. A dress code is required to enter the Vatican Museums and knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will be refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of tour (only for under 18 people)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please note that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St Peter’s Basilica, Colosseum and Roman Forum. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the Colosseum.Please leave all large items at the hotel.
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considerations, and we will do our best to accommodate you
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
- Please note that St Peter’s Basilica is an active religious centre and is strongly influenced by liturgical ceremonies and needs, we are therefore not responsible for any inconvenience resulting from the sudden closure of the basilica.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused!
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1