Rome: Highlights & Street Food Walking Tour
Are you an Art Lover and Food Enthusiast? Our small group (25 people or less) will lead you through iconic sites such as The Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, The Pantheon, and Piazza Navona, all of which sit amid bustling modern shops and cafés. Beside the City’s history and art, you will also learn about its food culture and will taste some of the most typical street food such as the Supplì ( rice croquettes), Pizza Bianca & Mortadella, together with some local wine.n
Guiding you will be a “History & Food” expert, so you will learn how to eat and drink in Rome, receiving suggestions on authentical local restaurants avoiding the tourist traps. After meeting your group at 6:00 p.m. at Piazza di Spagna, you’ll admire the best people-watching destination in Rome: the Scalinata di Piazza di Spagna, better known as the Spanish Steps. Then you’ll move to the famous Trevi Fountain where you’ll have the first Foodie Stop.n
Once there, you can join the throngs of visitors admiring its magnificent travertine façade, its sprawling aquamarine pool, and its marble statues of Oceanus and his Tritons. Your tour finishes at one of Rome’s most famous, and beautiful squares: Piazza Navona, that is also a hub of nightlife for the modern city, and in the nearby, you’ll enjoy a rich Italian buffet-dinner
nat one of the most famous venues in Rome.
- Taste a real Italian rich buffet dinner taking part to the Romans ever
- 2 Food Stops to taste the traditional local flavors
- Taste the most delicious street food you can find here while seeing the main attractions!
- Lowest ever price for Kids: a bargain for families!
- VIP experience in our Monolingual Small Group tour: 25 people or less
- See Bernini’s Barcaccia Fountain in Piazza di Spagna
- Explore the food culture of Rome learning about local food and restaurants
- Toss a coin into the spectacular Trevi Fountain
- Admire beautiful Piazza Navona with Bernini’s 4 Rivers Fountain
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour Start Time: MULTI
- Tour End Time: MULTI
- This tour is available: From April 1st to October 31st 2019 - Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Monolingual local guide
- Audio headsets if needed so you can always hear your guide
- Tasting of Supplì, Pizza Bianca & Mortadella with a glass of Wine.
- Visit of Piazza di Spagna (Spanish steps), Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
- Italian buffet dinner: glass of wine or a beer with a rich buffet of Italian typical food
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Anything that is not specified
- Personal expenses
Please be at the meeting point 15 min. before departure time.\n
Available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturday and Sundays only.