Rome for Kids
A theatrical guided walking tour for the family. With your children, discover the great accomplishments of the Ancient Roman Emperors at the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
Together with our guide, two actors will take the children on a trip back in time reenacting, in an amusing way, the emperors’ arrival into the present.
- Live a unique experience with your children in this interactive tour thanks to our actors and guide.
- Meet the most important characters of Rome interpreted by our actors in costumes with original and engaging plots
- Enter the Colosseum and Roman Forum with skip-the-line priority access
- 3-hour small-group tour (max 15 people) of the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Learn all about the gladiators and the emperors who decided their fates
- Walk around the first and second tiers of the Colosseum, listening to its history from your guide
- See top Roman Forum attractions: walking along Via Sacre, The Temple of Julius Caesar, the House of the Vestal
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 15 pay the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 4-14 pay a discounted rate
- Children from the ages of 0-3 are free of charge
- Every Sunday from May 12th to October 13th (except August) at 9.30 am
- Easy CancellationCancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled tour are subject to a 50% penalty fee. No-show or cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled tour are subject to a 100% penalty fee. All tickets are purchased in advance and therefore are non-refundable.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Live theatre performance during the walk with our cast of professional actors
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Skip-the-line admission tickets to Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Other services not mentioned
- Due to uneven surfaces, for this tour we are unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on this group tour
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- Entrances are strictly limited so you must arrive early. Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.