Private Walking Tour of Rome At Night
With our Evening Walking Private Tour of Rome, you will experience the Eternal City at its most enchanting and most romantic. Twilight Rome is at its most magical time when the city starts to light up in the evening.
You will walk along its streets and alleys, stopping at the most famous spots. Everything in Rome gains charm after twilight, when buildings and monuments are decorated with the evening illuminations.
With our local private guide, you will start your discovery of the Eternal City. It will be a pleasant walk to retrace some of Rome’s most famous sights. You will walk down its picturesque cobblestone alleys to find yourself in hidden squares.
Your tour will start at the outstanding Spanish Steps, where you will meet your guide. Your 2-hour walking tour will be led by your guide, an expert of history and art ready to tell you everything about the beautiful places you will see along the path.
Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, Colonna Square, Parliament Square, Pietra Square and Temple of Hadrian, Navona Square are just the best-known names of all the beauties you will see all around.
The suggestive dark of the Roman evenings will make it all even more magical. It is an experience you will never forget. If you please, ask your guide to stop at a local ice-cream shop in order to make your tour even more special and to give it the appropriate tasty Roman ending!
Being a private tour, you can customize your itinerary at your own pace, focusing on the sites you most want to visit. If you are afraid to get tired by walking too much, on request we can provide you with a private driver to bring you around your tour of Rome at Night on a car/minivan or a golf cart.
Our Evening Walking Private Tour of Rome gives you the best overview of Rome by night. It will be simply unforgettable.
Still hesitating? Book it now!
- Walk around Rome at night, for a romantic experience
- Escape the heat and the crowds with a night tour
- Enjoy the company and experience of a private licensed guides
- See all the major highlights of Rome
- Navona Square
- Pietra Square and Temple of Hadrian
- Parliament Square
- Colonna Square
- Pantheon (indoor)
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Available all year round
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 2-hour private guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please wear appropriately
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for walking for this tour.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1