Private Tour of Vatican
Can you imagine the queues in front of the entrances to the ‘must-see’ attractions in Vatican City with over five millions of visitors per year? Understandably, a Private Tour of Vatican will be the best choice to not only skip the line but also to be able to enjoy the whole tour.
To get a glimpse at the works of art about 15Km long across 2000 rooms in the Papal Palace all by yourself is an impossible task. However, a private Vatican tour with a knowledgeable official Vatican tour guide will make it much easier and more fun.
Another benefit of a Private Tour of Vatican is that you will be able to immerse in the beauty and the splendor of the museums, the Sistine Chapel, and the St. Peter’s Basilica alone without the crowd. Your guide will give you some insight into the world-famous work of Michelangelo's Sistine Ceiling painting and in your pace you will take it all in.
Again, you will skip the line and get into St. Peter’s Basilica where you will be exploring Michelangelo’s Pieta, the monumental altar and other works of art. Free time is allotted to enable you to stroll and take as many pictures as you wish.
- Meeting Point: Near The Vatican. Detailed Instructions And Map Will Be Emailed
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Included: Private Guide Officially Licensed, Entrance Tickets, Reservation To Skip The Line
- Not Included: Food, Drinks, Transportation (Unless Specifically Selected As Additional Option)
- Languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian
- Dress Code: The Visit To The Vatican Requires A Proper Attire: Women Should Have Legs Covered To The Knees, Shoulders Must Be Covered, Men Must Have Long Pants. For Security Reason, A Photograph Id Is Required
Average Rating For
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
5 / 5.0