Private Tour of Baroque Rome
Join our Private Tour of Baroque Rome: a licensed private guide will lead you in a journey to 17th century’s Rome: you will travel on the footsteps of Bernini and Caravaggio, discovering the lively city where the best masters of the Baroque movement worked.
Our Private Tour of Baroque Rome will let you admire the work of Bernini and Caravaggio.
The main artists of Baroque will come to life: you will imagine them busy at embellishing squares and churches, using their skills and hearts. Their goal was to make the Papal city one of the most beautiful European capital cities.
Your dedicated guide will point out great artworks and you will be able to understand the real meaning of each of them.
Have fun discovering Rome with an off the beaten track itinerary on the footsteps of the Great Masters: book your Private Tour of Baroque Rome now!
- Visit San Luis the French Church and the Church of St. Mary that over Minerva
- Discover the stunning Saint’ Agostino Church
- Stroll through iconic streets to visit the Church of St. Mary over looking Minerva
- Guided tour of the main attractions to see Santa Maria del Popolo Church
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- This tour is available every day at 09:30 a.m and 14:30 p.m except for Sunday morning year-round.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Dedicated Tour Guide
- 3 Hour Tour
- Pick up and Drop off from hotels
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, not suitable for those with limited mobility.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1