Private Pizza or Pasta Making Class
This 90-minute class reveals the secrets of perfect Italian fresh pasta or Roman pizza making. The techniques that are used to get the most out of the dough, and the perfect seasoning, are explained in order for you to be able to make a perfect homemade pizza or fresh pasta.
This fun class, led by our professional pizza maker or our chef, includes lunch or dinner with what you have prepared, plus drinks and dessert.
- Have fun with our pizza maker and create your pizza, or with our chef and prepare ‘cavatelli’, small bun-shaped pasta, and ravioli
- Find out the secrets on how to make a real homemade Italian pizza or fresh pasta
- Enjoy the pizza or pasta you have made;
- Drinks and dessert included with lunch or dinner that consists of what you have prepared
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Prices are the same for all ages
- Easy CancellationCancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled tour are subject to a 50% penalty fee. No-show or cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled tour are subject to a 100% penalty fee. All tickets are purchased in advance and therefore are non-refundable.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Preparation of 2 types of pasta or pizza with various toppings
- Private 90-minute lesson with our pizza maker or chef
- Lunch or dinner, soft drink and homemade tiramisù
- Other services not mentioned
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.