Private Archaeological Rome Tour
Archaeological Rome is for sure and unmissable stop during your trip to Rome. Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill are only some of the ancient Rome most relevant sites.
Our Archeological Rome Tour is a fabulous journey along the Archeological sites of Rome with your private guide.
With our Archeological Rome Tour, you will have the opportunity to enter the Coliseum through priority entrance without standing in line. Thanks to our private guide you will learn about Gladiators combats, Roman games and traditions. Your dedicated guide will use many visual aids and bring ancient ruins back to life!
During your stop at Colosseum, you will see its regular levels: they are the first and the second one. These were the places were Roman citizens who belonged to wealthy social classes used to sit, to enjoy a great privileged view over the shows. From here, you will have also a close look at the Colosseum dungeons and arena, two of the restricted areas of the building.
Your archaeological walk proceeds to the Palatine hill, once the former residence of the Roman Emperors. From here you will admire a spectacular view of the Circus Maximus. You will stop in the archaeological museum and walk along the Sacred Road “ Via Sacra”, reaching the Roman Forum with its impressive temples still standing.
- Learn about Gladiators combats, Roman games and traditions
- Walk Palatine Hill, once the former residence of the Roman Emperors
- Skip the line to enter the Colosseum through the priority entrance without standing in line
- Skip the line and explore the Roman Forum
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- This tour is available morning and afternoon every day at 8:45 a.m & 14:30 p.m
- Disability ServicesNot Wheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Dedicated enthusiastic English speaking private guide.
- 3 Hour tour
- Skip the line tickets included for the Coliseum, Palatine and Roman Forum.
- Pick up and Drop off from hotels
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Please bring with you either a copy or original of your ID, passport or driver license since it is necessary for the entrance to the Colosseum.
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although these are skip the line tickets there may be some time spent waiting to pass through security checks.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. We recommend you wear comfortable footwear for walking.
- Please be on time: the entrance from the arena has a precise timing entrance and if you arrive late at the meeting place you risk losing your place.