Pompeii Ruins and Naples Private Full-Day Tour from Rome
Take a fascinating trip back in time, with our guide, in the breathtaking cities of Naples and Pompeii!
Reach Naples in our air-conditioned car and see the Castel dell’Ovo, Piazza del Plebiscito and the outside of the Royal Palace. Enjoy an original Neapolitan pizza in the city in which it was invented, then with our guide visit amazing Pompei: the ghost city that is still intact today after the tragic eruption of 79 A.D.
- Enjoy an 8-hour tour with your private guide
- Experience top Naples attractions: Castel dell’Ovo, Piazza del Plebiscito and the outside of the Royal Palace
- Visit Pompei and admire its incredibly intact ruins from the time of the tragic eruption of the Vesuvio in 79 A.D
- Eat a genuine, traditional pizza in a typical Neapolitan pizzeria
- Eat a genuine, typical, regional 3-course meal in a local farmhouse and taste the genuine Chianti in a local winery while visiting its vineyards
- Travel comfortably in a luxury air-conditioned car from Rome to Naples, including transfers and return
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in central Rome.
- Easy CancellationCancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled tour are subject to a 50% penalty fee. No-show or cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled tour are subject to a 100% penalty fee. All tickets are purchased in advance and therefore are non-refundable.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Pizza, dessert and 1 soft drink in a typical Neapolitan pizzeria
- All transfers throughout the day in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Other services not mentioned
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1