Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio: The Dying City Private Tour
Travel from Rome in luxury in an air-conditioned car with your own dedicated private guide for an 8-hour tour to visit the fabulous medieval towns of Orvieto with its gothic Duomo and Civita di Bagnoregio: also know as the Dying City a hilltop village accessible only on foot along a bridge.
You will also enjoy an Italian 4-course lunch which is included.
- Enjoy an 8-hour tour with your private guide
- Experience Orvieto with its fabulous gothic Duomo and Bagnoregio, “the dying city”
- Eat a genuine, typical, regional 4-course meal in a local farmhouse
- Travel comfortably in a luxury air-conditioned car from Rome to Orvieto and Civita, including transfers and return
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in central Rome.
- Easy CancellationCancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled tour are subject to a 50% penalty fee. No-show or cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled tour are subject to a 100% penalty fee. All tickets are purchased in advance and therefore are non-refundable.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert and licensed tour guide
- Typical regional 4-course meal (1/2 bottle of water and 1 glass of Italian wine included)
- All transfers throughout the day in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Other services not mentioned
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1