Night Group Tour of Colosseum Under the Moon
Once-in-a-lifetime Chance to Have the Colosseum and Its Dungeons All for You!
With our Moonlight Small Group Tour of the Colosseum, you have it all for you with its Arena and Dungeons! Not only will you be able to escape the heat in the summertime and the crowds, but you will also have the chance to visit the Dungeons of the Colosseum, in the company of a licensed guide and a group of maximum 25 people.
Rome is twice as romantic at night, and visiting the empty Amphitheater under the light of the moon will be a truly unique experience. Enjoy a complimentary buffet before you go and receive headsets to have a perfect understanding of your guide's explanation!
If you want to have unforgettable memories of your Roman Holidays, why not taking a tour of the Colosseum at night?
Rome is twice as romantic at night, and visiting the empty Amphitheater under the light of the moon will be a truly unique experience.
The tour will start from our office near the Colosseum: you will be welcomed with a selection of drinks and snacks. You will then receive headsets to hear the guide throughout the tour and you will leave for this journey through time! Your guide will lead the group along Via dei Fori Imperiali, Imperial Forum Street, to admire Ancient Roman Ruins that will leave you speechless.
Just at the end of the street you will reach Venice Square, where the huge white marble building dedicated to King Victor Emmanuel II now stands. On the right you will be able to see Capitol Hill.
Once home to the citadel of the first Roman settlement, it was gradually enriched with buildings and statues: the Senatorial Palace is nowadays the headquarters of the Mayor of Rome. It is now time to enter the Colosseum…
Your guide will share with you all their knowledge of the history of the building and they will tell you about the spectacular gladiator combats that used to take place inside.
Our tour of the Colosseum at night will give you the unique opportunity to enter restricted areas that visitors can’t normally access. You will visit the Arena and the Dungeons, where gladiators and wild beasts were held during the events.
Do not miss the opportunity to visit the Colosseum and its Dungeons at night!
- Colosseum Under the Moonlight
- Knowledgeable, friendly and licensed guide
- With a small group of maximum 25 people, you can hear tour guide and interact with them
- Escape the heat and the long lines by touring around Rome under the moonlight
- Enjoy the Colosseum and its Dungeons... It will be only you and your group!
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Disability ServicesNOT WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional guide for 2 hours and a half
- Entrance fees (Colosseum, Arena and Dungeons)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Back Bags Are Allowed Inside the Colosseum if Very Small in Size
- Shoulder Bags or Handbags Are Permitted if the Regular Size
- This tour is available from May to October. Before making any bookings please check availability
- Difficulty: this tour is an easy stroll and you will enjoy it discovering the alleys and monuments of Rome. Please wear comfotable dress and shoes
- The whole duration of the tour is 2 hours and 15 minutes. The guided tour inside the Colosseum last for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Meeting point information to be found in the “Voucher Redemption Instructions” section
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1