Italian Wine Tour in Rome
Explore the magic creation you find in a glass of wine…the result of grapes, climates, men’s passions…
Discover the Wine World with your personal professional Sommelier that is also a licensed tour guide. Learn the history of four wines and food culture dating back to the Roman times! Delight your palate sipping different kinds of Italian wines and flavorful finger food in a gourmet Michelin Restaurant.
- Learn the history of Italian wine and food culture delighting your palate with different kinds of wines and finger food
- Start with a Prosecco in a local bar enjoying the lively atmosphere of Campo de’ Fiori
- Enter a small and cosy enoteca (wine bar) and enjoy a glass of Frascati Doc (a local white wine) surrounded by the locals
- Taste a glass of red and white wine paired with flavourful finger food in a gourmet Michelin Restaurant
- Conclude your tour sweetly with a Passito wine (a sweet wine, produced from dried grapes).
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Tour is every Wednesday from 8:00 pm
- Easy CancellationCancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled tour are subject to a 50% penalty fee. No-show or cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled tour are subject to a 100% penalty fee. All tickets are purchased in advance and therefore are non-refundable.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 5 types of Italian wine: 1 prosecco, 2 white, 1 red, 1 Passito
- Flavourful finger food in a gourmet Michelin Restaurant
- Your own dedicated expert tour guide/ sommelier
- Other services not mentioned
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1