I Love Rome Hop on Hop Off Panoramic Tour (Valid for 24 Hours)
Our extensive hop-on hop-off Panoramic route (pink double-decker buses) comprises nine stops and encompasses must-see attractions all around Rome.
The tour is tape-recorded and individual earphones are at disposal. On board these pink buses, you will find a very informative audio-guide which will illustrate you the unique history behind Rome’s visual splendour and provide plenty of interesting details to enrich your experience.
The pink buses, all coming with free Wi-Fi, run daily at a frequency of 10/15 minutes. The first departure is at 8:30 AM and the last departure is at 6:40 PM approximately.
A Panoramic ticket allows you to hop on and off at the following stops:
Stazione Termini - Get off here and discover Piazza Della Repubblica and Via Nazionale for relaxing shopping or Palazzo Massimo and the Baths of Diocletian
Santa Maria Maggiore - Get off here and visit this ancient Basilica and reach the Church of San Pietro in Vincoli, located nearby, famous for its Moses by Michelangelo
Colosseum - The bus reaches the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill through the quaint via dei Fori Imperiali
Circo Massimo - Get off here and the Circus Maximus, the Palatine Hill and the 'Mouth of the Truth' will be yours to explore
Piazza Venezia - Get off here and discover several important monuments such as the Capitoline Hill, the Vittoriano, the Jewish Ghetto, the Pantheon, the Tiber Island or museums such as the Capitoline Museums, Crypta Balbi, Galleria Doria Pamphilj, Galleria Colonna, Palazzo Valentini, the National Museums of Palazzo Venezia
Vatican City & Castel Sant'Angelo - Get off here and admire St. Peter's Basilica, Borgo Pio, Castel Sant'Angelo (stop here), Navona Square, Campo de' Fiori, Pantheon, via Cola di Rienzo (shopping area), Piazza del Popolo or the Vatican Museums, Palazzo Altemps and the National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo
Fontana di Trevi (no stop here Saturdays after 3:00 PM, Sundays and bank holidays) - Get off here and make sure you throw a coin into the Trevi Fountain using your right hand and over your left shoulder, your return to Rome will be guaranteed
Via Ludovisi & Via Veneto - Get off here and head to the Spanish Steps, Trinità dei Monti, Piazza del Popolo and the Borghese Gallery
Piazza Barberini - Get off here and marvel at Piazza Barberini, the Fontana del Tritone (Triton Fountain) and Palazzo Barberini.
- Hop-on and hop-off at your leisure, creating a tailored itinerary
- Hear interesting and informative commentary through the headphones (13 languages)
- Reward yourself with views of virtually unchanged monuments since Roman times
- Enjoy Wi-Fi on board
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour:
- Duration: 24 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Every 10-15 minutes from 8:30am to 6:40pm
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Bus Ticket valid according to the option selected
- Multilingual audio headset
- Hop-on hop-off map of Rome showing the Panoramic route
- Admission to attractions, monuments and museums
- Optional gratuities
- Important: Rome is a lively capital city and therefore political events, demonstrations and celebrations can disrupt the itinerary at any time, especially during special events, holidays summer and at weekends. While every effort is made to ensure a smooth and frequent service there may be delays, reduced frequency and route alterations due to traffic congestion and road closures
- Print and exchange your voucher on board the bus, or at the Gray Line / I Love Rome office.
- From Termini Station (Stop 1) from November 1st to March 31st: the first run at 8.30 am/ the last run at 4.55 pm - From April 1st to October 31st first run at 8.30 am/last run at 6.40 pm
- Start your tour from any stop. Hop on and off at your leisure as many times as you want for the entire duration of the ticket you bought.