Group Cooking Day in Roman Countryside
Explore the amenities of the Roman countryside and learn how to prepare a typical Italian lunch. Visit a farm or a food country market.
Meet the rest of the group at the Gray Line I love office a minivan take you to the ancient village of Mazzano Romano, in the Roman countryside.
Your guide will give you tips for selecting the best and freshest vegetables, eggs, spices and meat in a lavish garden. There, you will pick all of the ingredients necessary to create the menu you’ll be preparing in a cooking lesson. So don’t wear your best shoes!
Reach the villa for the class and it’s time to start cooking!
Once you meet the chef who will guide you through the lesson. This class will teach you, step by step, how to prepare each menu item, using methods that you will surely be able to duplicate once you return home.
Your cooking lesson takes place in a fully equipped, typical Roman kitchen. Under the guidance of your chef, you will learn how to prepare a four-course Italian meal, including three different types of homemade pasta.
You will also learn how to match each dish with suitable wines, selected from the best local varieties. From appetizers to the first course, second course, and dessert, the chef will teach you the preparations of a delightful, traditional Italian meal. Relax and enjoy the nature.
The experience will include all tastings, at the end of the cookery activity, you’ll gather around the table sipping some wine and tasting your creations.
Next, you will be taken back to your hotel in Rome in the afternoon.
- Discover the amenities of the Roman countryside
- Learn how to prepare a typical Italian lunch
- Visit a farm or a food country market
- Enjoy a typical Italian lunch
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 participents per booking
- Tours do not operate on the 2nd, 25th of April, 1st of May, 2nd of June and 15th of August
- Departs daily at 8.40 am, except Sundays
- Easy CancellationThis tour can be cancelled within 72 hours from departure date.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Cooking lesson
- Lunch with beverages included
- Optional Gratuities
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- Ingredients and accessories for celiacs also available, please inform us.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1