Discovering Rome by Night Tour
As the sun sets a new Rome comes to light! This tour is your unique chance to enjoy the city's best-illuminated monuments scattered everywhere.
Get on board with us! Enjoy a relaxing panoramic tour of Rome by motor coach and discover the magical charm of the most famous monuments illuminated at night. It’s a special sight to see these important monuments under another light.
Get ready for a walking tour around Trevi Fountain area: this amazing fountain, designed by Italian architect Nicola Salvi in the 18th Century, is supplied by the Aqua Vergine aqueduct, one of the aqueducts that supplied Ancient Rome with water. In most recent years, Trevi Fountain was the imposing set for the Oscar-winning movie by Fellini “La Dolce Vita”, an icon of the Italian sixties and beloved by visitors for the coin-throwing tradition, to ensure a future visit to Rome.
After this stop jump again on the bus for your panoramic sight of Piazza Venezia, Lungotevere and St Peter's Basilica beautifully illuminated at night, then head to Trastevere, the lively area of Rome beloved by Roman citizens as an easy-going place to spend a night.
Have a nice walking in the narrow streets and piazzas of Trastevere area and admire from outside the beautiful Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere, the background of the main square.
- Enjoy a motorcoach panoramic tour
- Walking tour of Trevi Fountain
- See the Colosseum at night
- Castel Sant'Angelo and St. Peter's Basilica illuminated
- Walking tour of Trastevere
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged 0 - 2 are free of charge
- Departs daily at 8.45 pm
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Guided tour
- Walking tour
- Optional gratuities
- The tour starts at 8:45 pm until October. From November to April starts at 08:00 pm
- This activity involves a good amount of walking.