Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Semi Private Tour
Discover the glorious past of Rome in our Ancient Rome Tour. This VIP Coliseum, Palatine and Roman Forum tour is a semi-private tour specifically designed for tourists who want to have a great introduction to the greatest archaeological sites in Rome.
You will visit within three hours the main sites of Ancient Rome, like the Coliseum, Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum, with an English-speaking friendly guide.
If you don't have much time in the city, or if you are scared about waiting in lines (especially when you travel with kids!): please forget about it! With our Ancient Rome Tour, you will maximize your time, skipping the line with our priority entrance tickets for the Coliseum.
In a small intimate group, you will learn from your guide about Gladiators’ life, Roman traditions and Roman lifestyle. Rome is a city that is astonishing for any visitor who comes to the eternal city. Discover Rome through its amazing ruins which will be brought back to life!
- Discover the history of Rome through its amazing ruins
- Learn about the Roman traditions and Roman lifestyle
- Tour Palatine Hill, one of Rome’s famous Seven Hills and The Emperors Houses
- Enter the ring that overlooks the undergrounds of the Colosseum
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- This tour is available everyday at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 pm
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Headsets for the tour
- Small group tour up to 24 people
- Pick up and Drop off from hotels
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring with you either a copy or original of your ID, passport or driver license since it is necessary for the entrance to the Colosseum.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or needing wheelchair access.
- Please note that the arena of the Colosseum might be closed in case of extreme weather.
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check. No visitor can avoid these checks. Although skip the line tickets are included, customers will have time waiting to clear these checks.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1