Colosseum and Ancient Rome Private Tour Just For Kids
With this tour, Ancient Rome will come alive! It will be a fascinating experience where parents and children will discover the Roman Empire and its famous emperors who made the city legendary!
Our friendly family oriented guide will take you back in time to ancient Rome through captivating story-telling.
Our guides use many visual aids to help children remember and understand history, whilst having fun. You will visit the impressive Colosseum, where thousands of Gladiators and wild animals fought, then you will go to the Palatine hill and to the Roman Forum where ancient temples and buildings still stand.
This is a fun interactive tour and it is suitable for every member of the family.
- Explore the impressive Colosseum, where thousands of Gladiators and wild animals fought
- See Palatine Hill
- Family friendly guide who will take you back in time to ancient Rome through captivating story-telling
- Visit the Roman Forum where ancient temples and buildings still stand
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Family Friendly tour guide
- 3 Hour Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Pick up and Drop off from hotels
- Please bring with you either a copy or original of your ID, passport or driver license since it is necessary for the entrance to the Colosseum.
- Please be aware that to enter the Colosseum it is necessary to pass a metal detector security check; although these are skip the line tickets there may be some time spent waiting to pass through security checks.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1