Capri Island One Day Group Trip From Rome
We will begin our journey travelling south on the “highway of the sun”, passing by the famous Roman countryside, Castelli Romani. Our first shortstop is in Naples, a world-renowned city home to incredible views of the Mediterranean, Mount Vesuvius, and countless historic sites. Take the ferry for a nice 1 hour (approx) sailing trip to Capri. Discovery the charming beauty of Capri with our enthusiastic tour guide.
Enjoy a delicious traditional meal in one of the many panoramic restaurants then take advantage of an afternoon of free time. Explore the famous alleys, the Piazzetta and the countless charms that have made Capri a favourite destination.
On the day of your trip, you have the great opportunity to visit the famous Blue Grotto, with its fascinating coloured undertone.
After an afternoon of explorations, we will return to Naples where your coach is ready to return back to Rome.
- Easy access to the Island with no stress
- Exploration of Capri will be a unique experience
- A professionally guided tour
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Enjoy the captivating Blue Grotto
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged 0 - 2 are free of charge
- Pick up and drop off services optional with a supplement of euro 20,00 per person not commissionable (available only in centrally-located hotels)
- Departs daily at 7.00 am - from the 15th of May - 15th of October 2018
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Round-trip with ferry tickets
- Blue grotto
- Professional guide
- One piece of hand baggage per person is allowed
- During the reservation process, Spanish, German or French can be selected - Please note that these alternative language options are subject to availability
- Depending on the weather and sea conditions, in case it won't be possible to access to the Blue Grotto due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks. If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1