Borghese Gallery & Picnic in the Park - Meeting Point
Take a look at the vast collection of sculptures and paintings made by the masters such as Caravaggio, Bernini and Titian.
After this amazing visit, you will be taken for an enchanting walk through the Borghese Gardens (Villa Borghese): this is one of the favourite parks for all Romans and it’s a real paradise in the heart of the Eternal City.
The tour with the guide ends with a breathtaking view from atop the Pincio Terrace.
Then you will be able to reach by your own Piazza Bucarest, outside Casina Valadier, where at 12:30 pm we will deliver your Picnic (the meeting point is exactly in Piazza Bucarest, in front of the entrance of Casina Valadier, outside right, please look for a green and white vehicle “Vivi Picnic” or a guy with paper boxes).
Make your way to find your perfect place to set your Picnic. Your hampers will be full of homemade products, and complete with cutlery, glassware and napkins.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- See masterpiece paintings by masters such as Bernini and Titian
- Take a mystical walk through Borghese Gardens
- Witness stunning views from Pincio Terrace
- Meet at Piazza Bucarest to collect your picnic of homemade Italian foods
- Enjoy your picnic at your own desired location
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged 0 - 3 are free of charge
- Tours will not operate on these dates: April 1st/2nd and 25th, May 1st, June 2nd/29th, August 15h and the first Sunday of each month
- Departs daily on Tuesdays - Sundays at 9.00am
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Entrance tickets with no line
- Professional guide
- Personal expenses
- No revealing clothing should be worn and shoulders should be well covered
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks