Borghese Gallery & Picnic in the Park - Hotel Pick Up
Visit the vast collection of different sculptures and paintings made by the masters such as Caravaggio, Bernini and Titian. After this inspiring visit, you will be taken for an enchanting walk through the Borghese Gardens (Villa Borghese). This is one of the favoured parks for all the Romans, and it’s a real paradise in the heart of the Eternal City.
The tour with the guide ends with the breathtaking view from the Pincio Terrace. Then you will be able to reach your own Piazza Bucarest, outside Casina Valadier, where at 12:30, we will deliver your Picnic.
The meeting point is precisely in Piazza Bucarest, in front of the entrance of Casina Valadier, outside right, please look for a green and white vehicle “Vivi Picnic” or a guy with paper boxes.
Make your way to find your perfect place to set your Picnic. Your hampers will be full of homemade products, and complete with cutlery, glassware and napkins.
- Enjoy your picnic at your own desired location
- Meet at Piazza Bucarest to collect your picnic of homemade Italian foods
- See masterpiece paintings by masters such as Bernini and Titian
- Take a mystical walk through Borghese Gardens
- Witness stunning views from Pincio Terrace
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from 0-3 are free
- Tours do not operate on these dates: April 1st/2nd/25th, May 1st, June 2nd/29th, August 15th and on 1st Sunday of each month
- Tours depart on Tuesdays to Sundays at 9:00 am
- Pick-up serviceStarting at 7:45 am from centrally-located hotels
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional guide
- Entrance tickets with no line
- Lunch (picnic)
- Personal expenses
- No revealing clothing should be worn and shoulders should be well covered
- It is forbidden to bring strollers, have bulky bags and carry umbrellas on your person
- If you have a metal coated pacemakers, all relevant paperwork/ID cards should be carried for security checks