Best of Rome Private Walking Tour For Kids
During our Best of Rome Walking for Kids Adventure, you will see amazing baroque fountains and monuments, unique Roman aristocratic palaces, fascinating roman columns and ruins.
The adventure will start at the Spanish Steps, recently restored, where you will meet your guide.
She will engage the whole family, specifically the little ones, telling fascinating stories and legends while touring along Rome’s streets and alleys.
The itinerary includes stops inside the Pantheon, to the Trevi Fountain, Piazza Colonna, Piazza di Pietra, St. Ignatius Church with its spectacular dome, Piazza Navona and many more sights hosting Baroque and Ancient Rome masterpieces.
- The Trevi Fountain to throw a coin for luck
- Piazza della Rotonda houses, once a pagan temple
- Visit the masterpiece Piazza Navona, of the Baroque
- Walk the Spanish steps of Trinità Dei Monti
- The unique Church of Sant’ Agnese in Agone, designed by Borromini
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- Not recommended for children under the age of 6 years
- Not available on SUNDAYS
- All participants pay the adult price
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Kid friendly and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- 3-Hour Private tour
- Entrance fees (can be paid on site)
- Pick up and Drop off from hotels
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately