Ancient Ostia Private Treasure Hunt
The whole family can have lots of fun whilst learning lots of fun facts!
Enjoy a 3-hour private tour created for your children in Ancient Ostia, the ancient port or Rome, a surprising city where your children can enjoy an amusing treasure hunt with our guide while learning about the ovens, the dwellings, the laundries, the theatre, the bars and the fire station.
- Enjoy a 3-hour private tour created for your children, with a captivating treasure hunt
- Visit Ancient Ostia to experience the best places near Rome
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- Easy CancellationCancellations 7 days prior to the scheduled tour are subject to a 50% penalty fee. No-show or cancellations within 72 hours of the scheduled tour are subject to a 100% penalty fee. All tickets are purchased in advance and therefore are non-refundable.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Treasure hunt for your children
- All tickets and reservation fees
- Your own dedicated expert tour guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Anyone who arrives after their time slot cannot be accommodated or refunded
- No backpacks, big handbags, or big umbrellas are allowed. Please leave all large items at the hotel!
- It is forbidden to enter the monument with bottles, glass containers, alcohol and spray cans.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Sunscreen and bottled water is recommended on sunny days.