Amalfi Coast and Positano Group Day Trip From Rome
Explore the famous Amalfi Coast on this small group full-day excursion from Rome. Come aboard a high-speed train to experience the fabulous Amalfi Coast. Sit back, relax and enjoy the views while we take you on a journey to two of our favourite coastal towns - Positano and Amalfi.
Due to Positano's splendid panoramic position and enchanting town centre, it is easy to understand why this city is not to be missed. From the quaint, colourful shops that line the roads, to its numerous world-famous beaches, Positano will leave you enchanted.
We will then move on to Amalfi, with its Mediterranean architecture, stacked houses and colourful buildings, Amalfi is easily one of Italy's most famous towns.
After a lovely day of sightseeing, we will make our way back to Rome.
- See the Amalfi Coast aboard the high-speed train
- Enjoy views of Positano's beaches and colourful shops
- See the pastel coloured houses from Italy's most famous town Amalfi
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The tour ends in Roma Termini Station at 21:00
- Tour does not operate on the 1st of May
- Departs Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 8.15am
- Easy CancellationThis tour can be cancelled within 72 hours from departure date
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- High-speed train tickets Rome/Salerno/Rome (Smart)
- A minivan at disposal to visit Positano and Amalfi from and to Salerno Train Station
- English-speaking driver
- Transportation to Meeting Point
- Optional Gratuities
- On Fridays both English and Spanish are available
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1