3-Hour VIP Early Vatican Small Group Tour
With our Early Vatican Small Group Tour, you will have the unique opportunity of entering the Vatican Museums before the official opening to the general public.
You will be part of a group up to 26 people, and our local guide will escort you inside the museums, skipping the line at the entrance.
You will visit the Vatican galleries with all its priceless artworks. The climax of your tour, however, will be the worldwide famous Sistine Chapel with its breathtaking ceiling and the Last Judgment by Michelangelo.
Finally, from the Sistine Chapel, you will enter through a unique door the Basilica of St. Peter.
- Visit the Sistine Chapel with its breathtaking ceiling of the Last Judgment by Michelangelo
- View the Incredible collection of centuries-old maps & tapestries
- Discover the Incredible art collection work of Renaissance art masters
- Tour the beautiful Basilica of St. Peter's with Michelangelo's Pietà
- Skip the line to enter the Vatican Museums through a reserved door
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Tour starts at 07:30 a.m
- This Tour Available Every Monday, Thursday and Saturday From March to October
- Arrive 15 minutes before the tour start time
- Live GuideEnglish
- Disability ServicesNot Wheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 15 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 3 Hour Group Tour in English
- Vatican Skip the Line Ticket
- Headsets for the Tour
- Pick up and Drop Off from hotels
- Bookings are accepted until 48 hours prior the day for the tour. For last minute bookings please send an email before proceeding with payment. We will reply you back with availabilities
- No pointed umbrella
- No big bags or big back pack
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A current valid passport or ID document is required on the day of the tour for children under 18 as proof of age
- St. Peters Basilica is a church. As such the Vatican can decide to close it for religious functions without notice. In this case, the guide will spend longer with you in the Vatican Museums.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1