3 Day Group Excursion: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento & Capri
We will begin our journey down the “Highway of the Sun”, passing through the famous Roman countryside, Castelli Romani. Our first stop is Naples (panoramic tour), a world-renowned city home to incredible views of the Mediterranean, Mount Vesuvius, and countless historic sites. After stopping for a traditional Italian lunch, we will make our way to the UNESCO archaeological site of Pompeii. We will spend the afternoon exploring this once thriving city that was frozen in time by layers of volcanic ash. The haunting ruins of Pompeii will remain etched in your memory. After the visit, you’ll leave Pompeii and be driven to the “Costa Sorrentina” to reach Sorrento. There, you’ll have a nice dinner (dress code requested) and an overnight stay.
After breakfast the next morning, we will head to the famous Island of Capri. Weather permitting, we will have the opportunity to reach the popular “Grotta Azzurra” (Blue Grotto) by boat, where the sunlight passes into an underwater cavity and shines through the seawater, creating a magical blue reflection. This iconic natural wonder is a fantastic photo opportunity. You’ll see wonderful views of the Bay of Naples before continuing to a local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, take advantage of some free time to explore Capri at your leisure. Then you’ll return to Sorrento for dinner and overnight. (From November to March: you can take advantage of the whole day to explore Sorrento, admire its beautiful landscapes, sip some Limoncello and taste the best dishes of southern Italian cuisine or, if you want, you may opt for some optional excursions in the surrounding areas).
On the third day, you will have breakfast at the hotel and free time. The departure back to Rome is in the afternoon, with arrival at 9:00 pm approximately.
- Explore the Unesco World Heritage site of Pompeii with skip the line tickets
- See fascinating views of the Sorrento Coast
- Get the chance to taste the culinary delights of the Campania region as well as the mythical limoncello
- Visit Capri and its Blue Grotto by boat
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- From November 1 to March 31 Capri is not visited, clients will have time to explore Sorrento and go shopping at leisure
- The tour does not operate on December 24-25-30-31 and January 1
- Archaeological site in Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian and Japanese
- Tour ends in the hotel or nearby at 9:00 pm approximately
- This tour departs daily at 7.30 am
- Price valid for a maximum of 2 rooms
- Live GuideItalian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Pick-up servicePick up starts at 6:30 am from centrally-located hotels.
- Easy CancellationThis tour can be cancelled within 72 hours from departure date
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local assistant in Sorrento
- 2 overnights in 4* hotel (standard room)
- 2 lunches & 2 dinners
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Ferry tickets to Capri
- Guided tour of Pompeii with skip-the-line tickets
- Food/beverages not mentioned in the inclusions
- Optional gratuities
- If the Blue Grotto is not accessible due to tidal conditions, you will be taken by boat to the Faraglioni Rocks. If weather conditions do not allow the excursion by boat, you will take a land excursion of the island
- One standard-size bag is allowed per person
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1