Beautiful Lake Orta and San Giulio with a guide
Your guide will meet you in Orta to start the guided tour of this lovely old town still preserving many interesting buildings dating back to the late Middle-Ages and to the 17th / 18th centuries.
A guided walk through the old town and then a boat ride to discover the amazing island of San Giulio, home to a 12th-century church and an Abbey.
The only street on the island will enable us to see the gorgeous villas and secret corners of the island.
- Explore the secret corners of this medieval town, Orta, with a guided tour
- Visit the Island of San Guilio by boat
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, French
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel in Orta. If you are not based in Orta San Giulio and need transportation, it can be arranged at an extra cost
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Boat transport for the island
- Private tour guide for about 3 hours ( morning or afternoon)
- Pick up from your hotel in Orta
- Proper clothing is required for visiting the Church