Capri, Anacapri, mini-bus, boat trip & Blue Grotto
You will see Capri and Anacapri by private shared transportation and authorized boat for an amazing experience that only a great local official guide can deserve.
Day tour of Capri from Naples or Sorrento:
- Semi-private tour;
- Explore Bay of Naples by hydrofoil;
- Admire all the natural caves around the perimeter of the Island, passing through the famous Faraglioni Rocks and the famous shopping area of Capri and Anacapri.
What You Can Expect;
Guide will wait with a sign at the ticket station of Sorrento or Naples:
- 08:15 am Naples Beverello ticket station;
- 09:00 am Sorrento Marina Piccola ticket station.
In case we can provide transfer from all hotels on request.
Once the island you will enjoy a boat trip around Grottos included Blue Grotto (weather permitted). By minibus, you will drive the Mamma Mia road to Anacapri. A chance to shop, to use the chairlift to Monte Solaro or to visit Villa San Michele Museum.
- Lunch on your own.
- Drive to Capri downtown to visit the famous Piazzetta and historical center (time for shopping).
- Drive to the Port by mini-bus.
- The guide will accompany you all day.
The ticket station is an only short walk to the disembarkation point of cruise ship from Naples and Sorrento.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Hydrofoil round-trip ticket
- Semi-private mini-bus
- Local official expert guide (8 hours)
- Shared boat trip around island
- Visit of the Blue Grotto
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Villa San Michele
- Entrance fee of the Blue Grotto (13 euros per pax in case Blue Grotto is open)
- Bring With You E-ticket or Voucher to Show to the Guide in the Morning