Venice From Milan
Venice really needs no introduction. The watery city, home to gondoliers in stripy jerseys singing in front of the Bridge of Sighs, has been a fabled holiday destination for centuries. Whether it’s beautifully sunny or covered in a white vale of fog, the city is magical, charming and romantic.
If your time in Italy is short, this tour is the perfect way to add the fairy-tale city of Venice to your Italian itinerary. Your full day tour includes a boat trip along the Venice lagoon as well as a walking tour of the city.
Experience the beauty and glory of Venice, with its gondolas, exotic architecture and puzzling canals. On this day trip, Venice is yours to discover by boat and on foot. While in Venice you'll enjoy a boat trip across the Venice lagoon and take a two-hour guided walking tour where you will uncover the most significant buildings and monuments, untying the labyrinth of canals and narrow alleys until you arrive at the magnificent St. Mark's Square.
After sipping espresso in the first cafe in Europe, the afternoon is yours to explore the maze of medieval lane ways and have a spot of lunch. Why not take a romantic gondola ride or visit the impressive glass factory before transferring by boat and coach back to Milan.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Visit the amazing sites and views of the amazing Venice
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 14 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 6 people per booking
- Children ages from 0-3 are free of charge
- This tour does not operate on December 25th and January 1st
- This tour departs Sundays at 7.00 am
- Easy Cancellation5 working days before clients arrival or no-show: 100% penalty No penalty within 6 days before departure date
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local guide
- This tour operates in all weather, please dress accordingly.