The Milan Pass
Enjoy free admission to eight top city attractions including the terraces of Milan Duomo. Use your map and guidebook to sightsee independently, enjoy discounts on tours and activities, and make use of vouchers for select shops and restaurants.
Your standard Milan Pass includes a hop-on-hop-off tour or free public transport. The Milan Pass is a new “all-inclusive” tourist card.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Have the opportunity to gain a free entrance to Milan attractions
- Walk around the Duomo terraces & museum
- Explore the La Scala museum & theatre (free entrance or discount on a guided tour)
- Enjoy the surrounding of the Brera art gallery (free entrance or discount on a guided tour)
- Wander around the Gallerie d’Italia art gallery
- Take a look at the La Triennale museum
- See the Museo Bugatti Valsecchi
- Look into the magical Art & science museum
- Go to the San Siro stadium & museum tour
- The wonderful world of Leonardo interactive museum
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 48 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour does not operate on December 25th
- This tour operates daily
- For some of the included attractions (e.g. Brera art gallery) a reservation is required
- Easy Cancellation5 working days before clients arrival or no-show 100% penalty there is no penalty within 6 days before departure date
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Milan pass valid for 48 hours
- City map & guidebook
- Coupon’s book which includes free entrance to many museums & activities such as Duomo, la Scala museum, Pinacoteca Di Brera & many more
- 48 hours Hop-on Hop-off city sightseeing or 48 hours public transport tickets
- A choice between 48 hours city sightseeing tickets or48 hours public transport tickets
- Some attractions and monuments require a reservation to enter