Lake Como Full Day Tour
Explore the fashionable lakeside town of Como, surrounded by snowcapped mountains and picturesque Mediterranean villas, and enjoy a breathtaking cruise along Lake Como.
Departing from central Milan in the morning, take a 1-hour drive up to Como, arriving around 10:00 am.
Take a guided tour of the city and then ride the funicular up to the town of Brunate, one of the best places to soak up a sweeping panorama of the city and the lake. You'll then have free time for lunch (own expense) in Brunate before the highlight of your afternoon: a Lake Como cruise.
Board the boat at the Como city centre and then sit back and relax on a 1-hour cruise around the breathtaking lake. Admire the splendid lakeside villas and keep an eye out for Villa d'Este at Cernobbio, a luxurious hotel with tropical gardens.
After your Lake Como cruise, you'll have free time to shop, sightsee and grab some coffee if you wish before heading back to Milan. On the way back, you'll stop to visit the Basilica of Sant'Abbondio, a notable church built in the 11th century in Romanesque style. You'll arrive in Milan in the late afternoon.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- See the magical Lake Como, known for its dramatic scenery
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged from 0-3 are free of charge
- Wednesdays: English and Spanish
- Mondays and Saturdays: English
- This tour does not operate December 25th and January 1st
- This tour departs Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 9:00 am
- Easy Cancellation5 working days before clients arrival or no-show: 100% penalty No penalty within 6 days before departure date
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Local guide
- Personal expenses
- Transport to meeting point
- This tour operates in all weather, please dress accordingly.