Football Lovers - Morning Tour
A great opportunity to visit a real temple of football: Stadio Meazza, or San Siro Stadium as it is better known, home to Italy’s biggest football derby. San Siro Stadium hosts the museums of the two Milanese football teams: Inter & Milan, and Casa Milan, the new home of A.C. Milan.
With the possibility to visit the museum, shop in the store and enjoy a meal in the brand new restaurant: Cucina Milanello (only if you book the option with the light lunch included). Onboard Milan CitySightseeing open buses you can reach the stops of this tours freely spending as much time as you prefer in each of them.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Walk around the famous San Siro football stadium
- Take a walk around the Museum and stadium shop
- Hop on the Open city bus to do some amazing sightseeing
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour:
- Duration: 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Audio guide available
- This tour does not operate December 25th, 26th and January 1st
- This tour departs daily at 10:35 am, 11:35 am and 12:35 pm
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Easy Cancellation5 working days before clients arrival or no-show: 100% penalty No penalty within 6 days before departure date
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Casa Milan
- Light lunch (only if you choose the option - with light lunch)
- Entry into San Siro
- Football stadium museum
- Hop On Hop Off City sightseeing
- Personal expenses
- Transport to meeting point
- This tour operates in all weather, please dress accordingly.