Bernina Train and St. Moritz
Your journey starts amid the palms of Tirano, northern Italy, taking you over the spiralling Brusio viaduct and through the Bernina Pass (2253 metres above the sea level) into the Engadin Valley before arriving at St. Moritz. Along the way, you'll pass wild gorges and icy glaciers, cross soaring bridges and shoot through loop tunnels.
This north-south Alpine crossing offers breathtaking views and stunning scenery as you travel over boldly curved viaducts and through winding tunnels. After the train journey, you will visit the exclusive resort of St. Moritz, before returning to Milan by air-conditioned coach.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Have the opportunity to visit this luxury resort of St. Moritz
- Take a ride on the Bernina train and enjoy the comfortable journey
- Visit Tirano a town in Valtellina, see its beautiful views
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 13 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged from 0-3 are free of charge
- Saturdays and Sundays: English and Spanish
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: English
- This tour ends at the meeting point
- This tour does not operate on December 25th and January 1st
- This tour departs on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 7:00 am
- Easy Cancellation5 working days before clients arrival or no-show: 100% penalty No penalty within 6 days before departure date
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Bernina Express Ticket (2nd class)
- Personal expenses
- This tour operates in all weather, please dress accordingly.