Day Trip to Venice from Lake Garda
During this excursion, you will be able to see the most famous attractions of the Doge City, such as the Bridge of Sighs, the St.Marc Cathedral and it's square, the bell tower and the Rialto Bridge. You will have a private boat through the canals of Venice, with plenty of free time in the afternoon.
Departure in the morning from the meeting point with an air-conditioned coach and tour guide.
During the travel the bus will take a short break near Soave, allowing you to have some coffee. The stop will last about 15 minutes.
For more than a millennium, the city of Venice has been the capital of the Republic of Venice, and it was therefore known as the “Serenissima” (the Serene one), the Dominant one and the Queen of the Adriatic.
Due to its urban characteristics and its artistic heritage, Venice is universally considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world and is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, along with its lagoon.
Once arrived in Venice, you will take a private boat through the Giudecca Canal to the heart of the city: Saint Mark’s Island.
The boat passes in the Giudecca canal, the largest and most busy of Venice that from the bus parking “Tronchetto” reach all the islands of Venice, including Giudecca, Saint Biagio and Saint Mark island.
This beautiful city was taken by water and the only means available for moving is the boat!
Arrived in Venice heart, you will have 40-minutes of headphone use while walking through the typical alleys of Venice.
Let's see the attractions of this city: the centre of Venice, St.Mark’s Cathedral, the square, the Bridge of Sighs (Ponte dei Sospiri), the bell tower and the Rialto Bridge!
In the afternoon you would have some free time to relax, take a walk and maybe snap some pictures of this beautiful city. You will also be able to book the Venice Canal tour on the famous Gondola!
The gondola is, without doubt, the symbol of Venice.
It is unique for its special features: 280 pieces of 8 different types of wood are fit in order to create an 11-meter boat weighing more than 600 kg. A single striped “gondolier” highlights this nautical miracle that seems to greet its very own Venice with a graceful nod, given its asymmetrical hull.
At the end of the day, always with our accompanier, we shall take the boat bringing you from St. Mark’s Square to the bus parking. Departure from Venice around 17:45
Return to the starting point between 19:30 and 20:30 (depending from the pick-up point)
- Have a short break near Soave, allowing you to have some time for refreshments
- Take a private boat through the Giudecca Canal to the heart of the city
- See the main sights on an audio-guided walking tour
- Have some free time in Venice to relax, take pictures, shop?
- Experience the highlight and symbol of Venice, The Gondola (Optional)
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German
- Duration: 11 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Tour Guide
- Live commentary on board
- Headphones during the walking tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- All taxes, fees and service charges
- 40 Minutes walking tour in Venice till Rialto Bridge.
- Boat transfer from Bus parking to Saint Mark Square and return.
- Friendly Tour Guide
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Personal expenses
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1