Uffizi Gallery Tour
You can't leave Florence without visiting one of the most famous art galleries in the world. Here you can admire numerous works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and many others.
Among the precious exhibition halls of the Gallery, the most renowned one contains the refined works by Botticelli, amongst which the absolute masterpieces: "Primavera" and "Birth of Venus".
The latter painting, the icon of the museum, represents the allegory of the birth of the goddess emerging from the sea foam and symbolizes the idea of beauty as an expression of purity and spiritual quality, typical of the Renaissance Neoplatonic aesthetics.
The guided Tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Guided Tour of the Uffizi Gallery
- Admire the beautiful Venus of Botticelli
- Works of Art by Leonardo da Vinci and other Masters
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Children aged 0/6 years old are free of charge
- Not available December 25th, January 1st and the first Sunday of each month
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 3:30 pm
- Easy CancellationThere will be no penalty for cancellations of tour or service communicated in writing to Caf Tour & Travel up to 48 hours before departure time of the tour or service. Less than 48 hours before departure time of tour or service 100% of the total price will be due and no reimbursement will be granted. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Guided Tour
- Museum entrance fee with booking
- Earphones for a minimum of 15 pax
- Optional Gratuities
- Food and Beverage
- Hotel Drop Off and Pick Up
- Tour runs approximately for 2 hours and ends inside the Uffizi Gallery.