Special Visit to the “Terrace of the Florence Cathedral” - Exclusive Opening
This exclusive tour begins with an evocative introduction movie, played in an ancient rectory private room, located in the Duomo Square, then, avoiding the line you will enter, accompanied by a licensed English speaking guide, inside Santa Maria del Fiore and its panoramic north terrace, an exclusive place from where, during the Guided Tour, those who wish, will have a priority access to the famous Brunelleschi’s Dome. where you will discover the superb works of art preserved there.
At the end of the guided tour, you can continue your visit on your own, directly from the north terrace, without any additional queue, using your ticket to climb even higher, up to the magnificent Dome, where you can enjoy a spectacular 360° view of Florence, from its highest location.
At the end of your visit, a few steps from the Cathedral square, you will be offered a delicious taste of Chianti wine and tidbits of cheese with balsamic vinegar. Your ticket is valid for 72 hours and allows you to visit on your own other monuments at the Duomo Complex (except the Brunelleschi’s Dome).
This tour needs to be booked 3 days in advance.
- Take in the incredible beauty of the Santa Maria del Fiore
- Walk around the beautiful Florence Cathedral
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged from 0-5 are free of charge
- English min. 2 pax
- This tour does not operate on November 1st, December 8th/25th/26th, January 1st/6th and March 29th/30th
- This tour operate on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 10:00 am
- Easy Cancellation100% penalty for cancellation within the 72 hours before tour date or no-show
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Taste of Chianti wine, cheese and balsamic vinegar
- Priority access to the Dome during and after the Tour
- 72 hours entrance tickets for the Duomo Complex (Baptistery, Giotto’s bell tower, the Crypt of Santa Reparata)
- Guided tour of the Cathedral
- Introductory movie to the history of Florence and to the Duomo Complex
- Depending on the weather wear appropriate clothing