Private Walking Tour of Florence
With our private guide and skip the line tickets and reservation you will go to the Academy Museum where you will see the impressive Michelangelo’s David and its prisoners carved for the tomb of the Pope Julius the II.
With your guide, you will discover also how an artist is preparing the beautiful “bozzetto” (plaster works) before the final work and the delivery of the statue.
From the Academy Fine Art Gallery, you will proceed to the religious centre of the city where you will see the Duomo with a Pieta of Michelangelo and see other import artworks inside the spectacular basilica.
Your adventure continues with a small stop in the Straw Market and the Old Bridge built over 700 years ago. You will then proceed to Signoria Square adorned with beautiful statues and you will end your tour at the church of Holy Cross.
- Discover the Academy fine art gallery
- Enjoy a small stop in the Straw Market and the Old Bridge built over 700 years ago
- Visit Signoria Square adorned with beautiful statues
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- This tour is NOT available on Mondays
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private Tour Guide
- 3-Hour Private Tour
- Entrance fees (Academy Museum)
- Pick up and Drop off from hotels
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear for walking for this tour.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.