Private Tour Pisa & Lucca
Lucca's history dates back before the Etruscans and has been inhabited by the Romans and even Napoleon. In fact, Napoleon's sister married a local Lord and governed till 1814.
This wealth of influences has given Lucca a unique and somewhat different aspect to other towns in Tuscany. Though Renaissance characteristics are well present, the town has a very Middle European look, with a strong presence of 1700 & 1800's architecture.
Approaching Lucca you will be impressed by the imposing town walls which were begun in the 1500's and took one hundred years to complete. Today they are still perfectly intact, and from the top, they provide a beautiful path where we can walk or bike around town.
It's fun to mingle with the locals as they stroll down the atmospheric main street of the town where you have ample opportunities for shopping or browsing.
Pisa has an almost timeless history but as we all know, is most famous for its leaning tower, perhaps the most well-known landmark in Tuscany. Work began in 1173, but due to the softness of the underlying terrain the tower started to lean almost immediately and the completion of the project eventually took two hundred years.
The tower is situated in the Square of Miracles along with two other magnificent buildings which are the Cathedral and the Baptistery. Together this trio form one of the world's most famous sights which have to be seen at least once in a lifetime. You will be free to browse around and enjoy the sights at your leisure.
- Explore the walled town of Lucca
- Enjoy the splendour of Pisa Cathedral and Baptistery
- Be amazed in the Square of Miracles
- Visit the world-famous leaning tower of Pisa
- Sightseeing in Pisa
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-up from Carousel Antica Giostra Toscana (Piazza della Repubblica, Florence), every day at 09:30 AM
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Personal chauffeur/guide
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets for monuments
- Tips Gratuities
- Pick up and Drop off
- Remember your suncream
- Wear comfortable shoes
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.